Happiness.
I feel it when i'm at home.
I feel it when i'm outside.
I feel it everywhere.
Friends.
I love them, so do they.
Do they come and go? Thats definitly a question for us to ponder over.
I have many friends, but very close friends? maybe two.
I'm at fault for not spending enough time with my flowers and my jc clique.
Time is needed to be spent with your beloved friends to maintain the close friendship.
But they will always be there whenever you need them, always.
I want to join them often next time! :D
Oh, where is miss ang?
It has been so so so long that we have met up.
It has been so so so long that we have talked on phone.
It has been so so so long that she had turned up for our outing.
Maybe she is having a fun time in her poly life or maybe she is really that busy.
I miss those times when we were laughing like the whole wide world is ours,
I miss those times when we were talking about some bullshit and made strangers laugh at our stupid conversation,
I miss every single second that we were together.
Those laughters seemed too soft without hers.
I've been reading her blog all along but it seems like i do not understand it as days passed. LOL.
Drifted long ago already,
come back.