Hello people, i'm back here blogging again.
Life seems dull nowadays, nothing much for me to say.
I wants a steady job.
SIGH.
Why is it a recession this year?
lol.
Sorry guys! Didnt go to join you guys at island creamery. I've to plan a competition training camp today. So yah, hope you guys can forgive me man! anyway my phone was all along in my bag (slient mode) so sorry! :(
Went to meet pris house to do the camp proposal instead. YES, i finished with her help. LOL.
Anyway its rather scary to walk through yishun park without the lights. I dont know whats wrong with the lamps BUT they are just off! You can barely see anything there!
The worse thing is that you tried to call someone while walking through the park and you've to wait for anyone to talk and when the person finally responded, i already finished walking. -.-
Its super duper lame please.
Whatsoever,
mafia-ing.
bye.