Happy birthday to myself!
I'm finally 18 and i hope to be more mature.
haha. :D
Thanks for all the wishes! I really appreciate it. (:
Afterall it isnt a lousy 18th birthday for me,
this year i celebrated with people who are important to me,
my family. :D
Went for dinner and hahaha, i thought i would be so lonely today.
I WAS SUPER WRONG WHEN I OPENED MY DOOR AND SAW OH YUEYING OUTSIDE :D
after that pris went in my house too! haha. :D i love you man.
just finished poker-ing with them.
i love my class too 07s10. My 1st 18th birthday song is from them. i love you. :D
i love my clique, we're going out on 18th to celebrate me and sam's birthday! ahaha. :D
i love my 10 flowers, BUT WHY SOME NEVER MSG ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I BET YOU FORGOTTEN, SO I DONT LOVE YOU. LOL. but we're still meeting on friday! :D
i love my sjab friends lah! :D
i love ALL MY FRIENDS!
AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE OH YUEYING AND PRISTAN. :D
there is one heartless soul who i want to comment about,
ALC! lol gg to you.