Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @ 3:28 PM
i lost money in mj,
lost money in texas.
LOL.
My mother says i gonna be a gambler next time when i grow up and i think that its quite true.
LOL.
i have this special liking fof GAMBLING. OPPS, NO GOOD. LOL.
JC IS GOOD,
NOT GEEKISH,
YOU NOOB.
OH,
THERE IS SCHOOL TMR.
NO MORE TEXAS,
NO MORE MJ.
:D
18TH OF NOV!
HAHAHA. :D
EH, ROASTED PIG DONT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
leave me alone again.
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: