Everything has come to an end.
And i got the worst reason ever in the century.
I was on the street last midnight,
talking on my phone,
crying so badly.
And i only worth 5 missed calls. LOL.
I've alot to say,
alot to confide in,
alot to think through.
I'm really tired of my life,
forcing myself to smile when i'm not happy at all.
I'm really not happy with everything in my life.
Like what i always say to you,
my love for you is unconditional.
If letting you go can make you happier,
go ahead and fly.
I let go,
because i know the true reason you told me last night.
I lost,
because i'm a girl.
I'm really unhappy with this reason,
but what else can i do,
nothing.
what else can i do?
nothing,
nothing.
I let go,
because i want you to be happy,
because i love you,
i love you.
i love you,
goodbye.