TO ALL MY FIRENDS,
I LOVE YOU GUYS
AND I'LL GET WELL SOON :D
was really shock to see so many tags on my tag board.
i mean touched. :D
and my cough is getting better,
thanks to all the water that i've gulp and
of course the cough syrup from my ah ma. haha.
<3s
i didnt see a doctor.LOL
means no MC.
means have to write a letter.
z
i'm lazy.
anyone volunteer to write on for me and pass it to me tml? LOL
thanks for the octopus ball too. LOL
i'm happy. hahaaaaaa
i wonder how am i going to live with my ugly voice :(
saturday!
party plus kbox- HOW THE HELL CAN I SING? :( :( :( x 10000000
sunday!
sentosa trip- HOW THE HELL CAN I LAUGHHH?? :( :( :( x 10000000
sigh. :(
last night i was watching just for laughs. LOL
its super hilarious and i was laughing with that voiceless laughter.
its torturous. D: