Wednesday, April 09, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
u suck is a JOKE
Ha! seems like things are getting more interesting now. woots!
Some coward like u suck dares to comment but doesnt seem to want people to know who he/she is. LOL @ some stupid coward. LOL.
You think you're so bold to tag on my tagboard and comment? dont be a joke lah. comment with REAL NAME. Then people will look up on you. hahaha.
JOKER 'u suck' DONT BE A COWARD AND SOME JOKE FOR ME.
BECAUSE I KNOW I'LL LAUGH AT YOU WITH ALL MY MIGHT. HAHA.
COWARD!
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: