Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 12:42 AM
hello
yo people.
so boring.
had cc today
till quite late
when to mac
to find chantel they all
her younger bro is so shy
and tml is higher education day
-.-
wake up early again
sian diao
the tou hua is too sweet
the ramen very expensive
LOL.
joke.
shared my experience with alf and naive chantel
the infant industry. protected. LOL
bored.
i strolled
and got nothing to do
blank mind
and dont know what to do
got home
and here i'm.
just forget you?
well said.
you stole my happiness away from me
give me back my happiness.
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: