Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 6:42 PM
hello
i miss everyoneeeeeeeeeeee badly.
sigh.
likeeeee everything isnt like beforee
everything.
friends?
i miss them.
each and everyone.
because i found out that i've not go out with them for quite some time.
i'm nobody
no effect anymore
no nothing
just sorry
hahaha.
joke
i miss angela
i miss chantel
i miss xuan min
i miss samantha
i miss alfone
i miss my classmates
i miss sjab clique
i miss sjab
i miss ...
i miss ...
i miss ...
i miss ...
i miss ...
i miss you.
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: