HELLOOOOOOO.
blogger gets so laggy nowadays. i wonder why. LOL.
tml is camp alr and i have not started ANYTHING on the common test, oh my god. i can go and bang wall and die alr! LOL.
tuition tml and whatever, so many many things piling up and i'm still buming around like nothing's happening. LOL @ ME.
ANYWAY! tina they all come back alr! HAHAHA. yayyyyyyyyyy.
can stop missing them alr. LOL.
MUGGER MUGGER MUGGER.
I NEED SOME SELF DISCIPLINEEEEE..........
I'M DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
AND OH MY BLOODY GOD,
GUESS WHAT?!
PRIS AND I SAW THIS BLOODY FAMILAR FAT AND UGLY GUY AT BUS INTERCHANGE. HAHAHA. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. HE'S REALLLYYYYYY BEYOND CUREEEEEE. I THINK DUNG LIKE YOUNG TOLIET BOWL LAH. LOLLLL.
WALIAO, WATCHED STEP UP LAH. TML STEP UP 2. LOLLL.
ohhhh!! happy birthday yongqiang!!! (:
kuku bird! hope all your wishes come trueeee. haha.
heh, i
thought everything is over.
what i thought wasnt what i thought. hahahaaaa
i'll get what you want me to get,
rest assure,
you'll be mineeeeeee. HAHAHA.
all areee soooo trueeee that i couldntttt believee ittttt. hahahaha. hahahah,.ahahahha.
i dont know why am i so happy. going bonkers and mad alr. haha. byebye common test. will i kanna kik out not. sian. camp camppppppp.zzzz
PS: ALL, PLEASE GET IT CLEAR! NO MORE CHANCE ALREADY, RESERVEDDDDDDDDD! (: