Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
D:
HELLOOOOO!
I'M SO HAPPY! BECAUSE MY UNCLE IS THE BESTTTT! HE BOUGHT ME A ORGANE CRUMPLER BAGGGGGGGGGG. I LOVE YOUUUUUUU. (:
and my blog song is SO SO SO WHAT NICEEEE. i love it. (:
and!!! last paper chemistry OVER! cheers! say goodbye to common test! ;D
love is just something super deceiving because you thought you own the world when you're madly in love with your another one and when you go $%$^%^&*^, your heart just go WOOO-BOOM! down to that abyss of darkness. before you even know, your eyes already go perspiring. LOLLGLADYS KOH IS GOING TO BE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYYYYYY,i hope so. D:i've this little post only for you ;Dask from meeee.LOL
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: