boooo! my com is BACK! heh. so happy lah because i've not been touch my com for 2 days? LOL> its like 2 yearsssssss. LOL
SCHOOL'S IS FUNNNNNNN. I'M LOVING IT. (:
ESPECIALLY WITH MY FRIENDS AROUND MEEEEEEEEEEE.
MUACKS. LOLLLLLLLL.
angela
chantel
samantha
xuanmin
samantha
WOOOOOOOOOO. heh. (:
Today was GP! oh my, presentation. and i did NOTHING. SORRY! because i was busy sleeping last night. LOL. 13 hours of sleep. aint i COOL? LOL
Maths lecture. LOL. i think my clique is so so so funny! we particularly dont like to sit with *** and ***. LOLLLLLL. because they're SO NOISYYYYY. Z. LOL.
RECESS! LOVES. LOL
ECONS WAS MATHS? LOL. mdm loh gonna be disappointed again. no one's doing the essay? LOL.
CHEM, the quarrelling time~ LOL. i think ms aw believes that we're quarrelling and she even said that i'm demanding! LOL.
AHHHHHHH MATHS TEST, I GONNA FAIL. :(
TENNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I FAILED FOREHANDDDDDDDDD.!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLL
ITS SO SO SO SO HOT. LOL
i'm loving each and everyone of you,
dearly and sincerely (:
because i learnt from my mistake last time.