Saturday, September 08, 2007 @ 12:49 AM
ARGH
SIGH! i'm feeling so miserable now! HUR! i hate PW! faster finish faster go can! irritating. doing WR like MAD! all of us are going bonkers. omg. lol. reached home at about 11 plus. oh my. its so damn late lah. i didnt play today okay! whole full day delicated for PW! HUR. omg. xuan min says she saw steven lim at town today!haha. duh duh duh. lol. zzz. i' so tired now and tml i needa report to ytss at 830. sigh. i had a hard life eh? lol. promos looming. everyone's so hardwoking hur. sigh. i want to work hard too! (: please. get a life k gladys koh. reality is cruel and bitter. not slack and slack. ass. LOL
i only know monday got chem test. -.-
sian.
let me post some photos. lol. (:
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: