Monday, July 09, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
:D
today is a happy day.
i ponned school again. lol
1st time of the term.
last time! (hope so)
HAHA.
was outside all the while from 6 plus till 2 plus den go home -.-
went poly clinic! so many ppl and go eat and eat and eat. lol
go home sleep. :D
WAHAHAHAHAHA!
i'm awaiting for 22/7
BOOHOO! :D
ASSHOLE LAH YOU.SO WHAT IF YOU'RE RICH.SO WHAT CAN?BEING RICH ISNT EVERYTHING.YOU CANT BUY HAPPINESS!IDIOT MAN.GET LOST LOR. WHAT ASK HER DONT SO CLOSE WITH ME.SHE HAVE HER FREEDOM TO BE WITH ME K?I KNOW YOU ARE JEALOUS OF ME.PLEASE GO TO HELL.GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: