need to do this cos i'm being TAGGED by yanli and lixiang! lol.
Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1. I get EMO easily
2. I love to sleep
3. I hate studying
4. I'm always named as morkor/mushroom
5. I need my handphone to be by my side
6. I kind of have serious attitude problem. LOL
7. I love to huan xiang! HAHAHAHA
8. I dont like to lai ang cos its troublesome. LOL
9. I love to sing! :D
10. I love you*. :D
HAHA! now is my turn to tag people! LOL
the lucky 6 ones are:
1. PRISCILLA TAN YILING2. OH YUEYING3. OH SI JIA4. CHRISTINA CHAN MEILIAN5. HUA MEI TING6. LI SHILIN:D DO IT! LOL