Saturday, May 12, 2007 @ 11:38 AM
:D
HELLO! X)
Yesterday was a happy day for me. i watched SPIDERMAN 3! lol.
I was dismissed at 2 plus den i went to MRT station at about 3.30, reached yishun at 4pm.
i am so so honuored to say, i'm actually the first! :D called pris and then the rest all came.Headed to PS,oh i should say cine's NUM. Miss richy pris buying sandles again. She spends money like she has billons. lol. okay, then we flew to PS cos we wanted to watch the 5.15's cos xiaozhou need to go to church. Bought tickets and popcorn,went in and sit. i should say that spiderman is nice. haha. HENRY is so so handsome. woots. i think that those guys beside me are friggin distracting. lalala` whatever lah. lol. Went to MAC and had our dinner. Chatting about hilarious stuffs which caused a commotion in the MAC. laughter all around. lol. then about 930 we went back. The train was so PACKED. lol. tok tok tok crap crap crap weeee.
then went home le.
TOMORROW IS THE DAY,
MOTHERS SMILE!
MDM TAN SIEW CHENG I <3>
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: