Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 3:15 PM
..
i know i'm just a busybody who always assume.you said i dont trust you?in the first place, why dont you want to lie to me?if you didnt lie, you think this will happen?Yes, it will but at least, you dont lose my trust.But everything is just my fault,my extent of concern for you is too ... there is no word for it.Now, i'll just leave.i won't invade your privacy anymore.message anybody you want, even a man who i dislike.i wont care now.Are you happy?i guess you are.and most importantly,I WONT ASSUME.why dont you trust me?did i ever lie to you?My best friend is gone,and i'm all alone.does genuine friendship really exist?in the past, i thought it does.but now, i doubt so.because i always thought that you'll be the last one lying.apparently i'm wrong, so wrong.Miss gladys koh,please dont be dumb.stop thinking for others.start thinking for yourselve.you want to retain is it?study for mid year please.BE SELFISH, DONT BE GULLIBLE.i want, but i cant.
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: