WHAT THE HELL! The new blogger is like damn difficult to crate can? i've wasted 30 minsutes on this kind of stuff! lol.
i longed to blog for DAYS! HA!
i had been 'blog hunting' forthe past few days. HAHA.
BLOG HUNTING MEANS viewing a mass number of blogs! LOL
okay,i shall do a proper entry now as i realised i didnt really BLOG for the last few months? LOL.
come to think about it.
WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT?
LOL.
Sigh. i'm i'm stupid lah. -.-
PATRICKTAN! I ROAR YOU! HUMPH! LOL.
haha. nothing happen actually. i typed this for fun. :D
i dont really know how to use this blogger stuffs lah. lol.
HOW DO I UPLOAD PHOTOS?
-.-
i'm really an IT idiot/NOOB? lol
HA! the posting results will be out on this tuesday.
LOL.
i'm quite sure that i'll get into pioneer junior college. (dont be sad)LOL
but i'm not sure if i can cope with my JC life. -.-
i doubt i can too. HAHA
lol. i can already envisage that i retained for my J1. LOL!
maybe i might be posted to poly? who knows? LOL
OKAY! I THINK I'LL STOP HERE (:
BYE!
juvernile you!STUPID TANTRUMSmaybe we're not meant to be?above all is to scare you away! HAHA.BOO! you. (: