Friday, November 17, 2006 @ 3:14 AM
End of papers!
HEY PEEPS! HA! guess what?
O LEVEL HAS OFFICALLY ENDED FOR 4e6! (yq and pualina gdluck for your paper!)
haha! i've DYED MY HAIR and HIGHLIGHTED! haha
today is pris's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
BIRTHDAY SONG FOR YA:
happy birthday to youhappy birthday to youhappy birthday to priscilla(and sam! on nov 8th)happy birthday to you! (:very special day too! (:O LEVEL was KILLER to me.I didnt study.SHUCKS!I'm only confident of emaths! ):
-.-
AMATHS is the WORST case! -.-
WHATEVER it is,
EVERYTHING is
OVER.
please dont be sad over the bad thing.i dont mind.i can feel it. <3
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: