BACK! :)
Due to popular demand, i shall update my rotting blog! HA!
hmmm, what can i say?
Life is certainly tough now.
Not studying.
Not doing work.
Not practicing.
BUT
mere playing all day long.
SO, why does my life still tough for me? LOL.
yes,indeed its tough.
I'm almost struggling in agony each day.
I wanted to study but ...
ALL sorts of reasons! LOL~
Anyway,my killer o level is coming. GOSH!
I'm dying. oh no, i shall say, pronounced dead. x)
I'm enjoying life now,but the irony thing is that i'm living in agony.
I'm worried.I'm bewildered.I'm in a predicament.
Failure to do work earns me never ending sighs which i loathed.
My thousand and one thoughts never fail to disappoint me and the heavy heart of mine gets heavier and heavier each day*.
Sigh.
Thursday-physic practical.
Monday-MT o level written ( wish me good luck please, i want my A1!)
Tuesday- Chem practical.
then.... all papers! LOL
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS! (*1o flowers*,4e6,ytss)
i'll not update till the end of o level,
people,WISH me BESTIE LUCK! (:
TO ENGKIAT AND ZHIWEI,
NJC FOR BOTH OF YOU! :p
i'll not disappoint you. (:Give me your soul,your support works better than anything.I know the temperate temper gnawed a hole in your fagile heart.I wont do it again. (: