+Due to popular demand, i've no choice but to UPDATE!
LOL!
Today was a long and draggy day.
Something happened in the afternoon.
Misunderstanding again. it is not exotic. -.-
Went causeway with yy. bought shoes for ROD. LOL.
my leg damn big. i got the largest size of the shoe i want and yy's leg is like so small. LOOK AT THE CONTRAST~ LOL
BUT! luckily still have my size. heh!
hmm oh ayh! this sat is ROD! lol.
My team has planned to meet up on that very day. so funny stuffs like. TAKE NEOPRINTS! LOLLL!
anyway! yday actually we do not need to go back to school. but we have to go back to school for practical. HUR! LOL! after that, MY TEAM went to orchard to shop for yy's ROD clothes! haha. SHE BOUGHT SKIRTS! LOL! yeah! humans out there! look out for ohyy! LOL :)
It had been so long that we've not go out together. lol. miss com days! lol.
2h35mins* yup! (:awaiting for so long.The day is finally coming.I'm sorry,I'm overly sensitive.Dont cry.I love you. <3TOMORROW'LL BE MY BEST DAY! (: