Hey! Guess what? I'm BACK again! Ha!
Bet you people miss me!
Well,i know i'm thick-skinned
BUT
I'm BORN like that!
NO CHOICE!
-shake head! LOL!!!!
Hmm,ya,the big day.
29o5o6.
DOOM DAY.
I doubt i can do well
BUT
i really hope that i can.
I didnt prepare well for this O level mother tougue paper.
If i do not get an A1,
i deserve it.
By then,
Depression will make me a visit.
or whatever?
I wish i can do well
but i DOUBT my capability.
i comtemplated.
i thought.
i sought.
i still can't get the anwer i wanted.
or rather,
i'll just trying to hide the truth.
The truth that i'm always giving excuses for not getting good results,
The truth that i'm always LAZY to study.
Yes, lazy.
LAZY is the word.
indeed,
i can't deny.
i'm LAZY.
i cant change.
someone help me please?
i'm stuck
i'm lost
i'm puzzled
i'm flustered.
In the first place,
i shouldnt flout.
i shouldnt scorn.
i shouldnt comtempt.
i shouldnt...
i shou...
i'm feeling a billon needles poking through my heart.
The feeling that is beyond words that i can describe.
Okay,i shall stop.
BYE people!
once again,
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
FOR THE O LEVEL MT PAPER!
Prepared well and end it,
with a smile. =)