Sunday, March 12, 2006 @ 1:21 PM
FA COM'O6
HAHAHAHA!
yesterday was THE DAY! :D:D:D:D:D
NA1~~~~~
WE ARE THE CHAMPION!
CHAMPION~
CHAMPION!
HAHA. everyone was in such an exuburant mood after the prize presentation! LOL!
WEE~
NA1;NA3;NC6;NC11
WE HAVE DONE WELL THIS TIME ROUND!
hahahaha!
NA3 got 3rd in the NA cat. haha. LENGCHEE tan teo lah! haha
NC6~~~~
HAHA.
stupid dum dum team.
GOT 2nd in the NC cat!
WEE~ and stupid ms dum dum got the BEST leader! LOL
HAHA.
so damn happy now. haha.
PS: i'm still wearing on the medal now.
HAHAHA! :D
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: