Friday, September 16, 2005 @ 10:10 PM
HURR! unfairness and selfishness
Can anyone enlighten me?why does everyone behaving in a selfish manner?I just don't see why.They want to be the In-ChargeBUT They DO NOT want to do the thingsWhich is like so SELFISH and whatever?All they know is to push the blame to one another.Can't you people just put that time and effort in the work instead of agrueing about who shall be the one doing these and that??If you people don't want to get the things RIGHT and WELLThen, i shall say that you people are NOT FIT to be a CCA leaders.And there would not be a need for a In-charge of this kinda thingsAs the outcome would not be good.Because of the limited time duration,things screwed up easily.There is nothing for me to help or what,it all depends on you people.No matter what is the outcome please spare a thought for others
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: