Monday, August 15, 2005 @ 10:27 PM
hmm.. feel like blogging now cos i dun wanna study.. haha.. hmm.. now is the term test week and i got to flunk it.. lol.. 3 more papers to go.. tml physic.. following dae..chem.. last dae.. amaths.. all like so darn difficult? haha.. oh ya.. today is my father's birthday!! happy birthday!! =)wy do we study?? i don't think when we grow up.. everything that we had learnt will apply to whatever we are doing.. aHhh.. what a tragic life i had huh? lol..ewwwwwwww.. i hated physic.. i don't want to study for it.. haiz.. what to do..? i am just to lazyyyyy.. haha.. craps..aiya.. nothing to blogg about oso.. bye la.. craps..holiday quickly come!! burn away all the test papers!! hahaha!!
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: