Wednesday, July 06, 2005 @ 9:57 PM
back to update.. lol.. abit lazy.. haha.. nvm..
hmmm.. todae.. go sch loh.. haha.. den.. i felt so sleepy in chinese lesson.. lol.. den todae de assembly so funny... samantha got called out by our yr mistress.. haha..she is so cute lo.. so stunned...c her expression will luff like wat.. haha..
den when for lunch den go CCA.. btw.. ms yeo commented on samantha.. sae she tuck out alot.. ask carol they all dun mix with her or wat.. hmm.. it is truth k.. so cannot sue mi.. lol.. pls la.. ppl wanna make fren is their freedom k...
when for training.. todae still left 3 daes to com dae.. wah.. so scared.. is held at HSC la.. lol.. hai sing i mean.. hahahahahaha... hmm.. do my best n i wont regret..k... i will rmb tis..=))))) tHX to my frens!!!!!
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: