Friday, June 03, 2005 @ 12:28 AM
todae... haha... same ar... normally... go training... haha..HQ..hehe.. todae last training... WALIAO... i will miss them... omg... tat yeEling bhb kia sia.. think i would miss her... but in fact i reali will miss her la... HAHAHAHAHAHA... she lesbo...lolx.. kidding.. i see huiyi n her i would luff.. LOLX... her best leader..hahahaha... ah... siannnnnn... LOLX... ydae... very late ZzZ.. chatting with yeeling...comparing huiyi n SARAH.... of their PRETTINESs...?? lolx.. den huiyi n diya of their leadership... we Sot sot.. yeeling sae i m her zhi xin ren.. lolx... we got similar thinking.. hahahaaaa...
start... todae went to HQ... den.. tat yeeling so early reach den call us faster faster...LOLX.. den go to the room... den... huiyi n diya reached... followed by sarah n szeyin.. hahahahaha.. den... diya tok to the ha-ran-to...?? abt the dance den... junyang scold diya n us la... den joy mdm bu shuang oso... sae ask ppl get out den we get out lo.. haha.. den diya angry like hell...... den we went to the carpark and DRILL~~~ hahahaha... crap with szeyin.. lolx.. after tat go dance dance n dance...LET GET IT STARTED... lolx... haha.. den later go do 1st aid.. i be casualty like wat??? lolx... very xinku.. hahaha...den do until quite late... same same... yeeling munyee n jingrong went home... left mi lidan sinyee sarah huiyi diya szeyin... haha... go n wash the 1st aid kit... wash liao... quite late le... den... the mr tan tok to us.. lalalalalala~~~~ he very......................lo so...................... lolx.... hahahahha...
den we went home... hahahahaha...1st time like sae byebye to them before we go off... n todae the last training... hahahaha.... siannnn.... den...go home tat time... kayseng called... den CONFERENCE... hahahahahaha... now... at home blogging... conferencing... hahaha... so sian... now... hahahaha... k la k la.. i going to stop liao... hahaha...
I LOVE MY FRENS AT NEWHORSE...HAHAHAHA...TODAE LAST TRAINING...SADDEN=( I WILL MISS THEM N I TREASURE THE TIMES WITH THEM... WAHAHAHAHA...(",)sat check in to hotel le.. haha.. den sundae competition liao.. good luck to them... GOOD LUCK.. NA n NC....
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: