Tuesday, June 21, 2005 @ 12:10 AM
hmm... todae.. nth much...
OH YA~~!!! thx to YEELING XIAO JIE FROM PLMGS FOR CALLING MI IN THE MORNING TO WAKE MI UP..!! =)in total she had called
15 TIMES...n the
answered the 15th CALL.. LOL...
SHE
called from.. 6.30 to 7.00...I WANTED TO THX HER VERY VERY VERY MUCH.. HAHA..she is the head of sjab in PLMGS.. but she no wind.. lol..
BUT..she is darn responsible.. n a
GREAT fren too..
N..
U ALL NOE WAT.. TODAE SHE GOT NTH ON N STILL WAKE UP AT 6.30 JUS TO CALL MI N WAKE MI UP... FOR MY SAKE...OH MY OH MY..!!! I M SO TOUCHED...=DDDONCE AGAIN..THANK YOU SO MUCH~~!!!ya.. den when for the sjab dae reharsal.. den mi n yueying will be the 2 for the flag on tat dae.. haha.. so funni... den mi n malcolm take charge of the sec 1 for their footdrill n erm.....no comments.. LOL..after tat help them make their headdress..budden i onli do 1.. hahaha.. den go eat... PASTA.. which is in the food court..i found out tat malcolm is a pro in those things.. the pasta i ordered is too creamy n i eat until i wanna vomit.. haha.. malcolm n wailing de very nice.. so yueying n co. go n COPE theirs.. lol.. den bla bla bla.. lol.. i lazy write.. den went home ZZZzzZZZ awhile and go online lo.. haha..to everyone...MUST
CHERISH yur frens ard u.. dont agrue jus because of small matters..
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: