Wednesday, May 25, 2005 @ 8:04 PM
todae....i didnt go school... cos sick...got a reali darn high fever...it has been so long tat i had been sick so seriously.. at home do nothing..need eat 5 tablets n 2 spoonful of cough mixture...i so darn ke lian sia... eat liao will feel very very very tired den will go ZzZ.. wake up sleep wake up sleep... tis repeat... den.. msging joy all dae long.. lolx..didnt noe tat she is so guai lo.. mop floor,wash clothes n bla bla bla.. ACt guai.. haha.. dunno y so many ppl noe i sick sia...hahaha.. thx peeps... i love u people... i will get well soon..=)
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: