Thursday, May 26, 2005 @ 6:00 PM
~~~~~so Sian aT home.. so come to update blog... todae... i didnt go to sch again... wake up at 6 plus.. wanted to go to sch..hus knows i m so cold...................-_- so i didnt go... since i m so darn free now... i update my mid year result..
EnGliSh
FAILED~~~ lolx...i oso dunno i get how much...haha.. think e8 ba..
Chinese
Passed.. b3
Emaths
Passed.. a1
Amaths
Passed.. a1
Chem
Passed.. b3
Physic
FAILED~~~24/100..??????highest score i ever get..WooT!~~~
Combined humans.
FAILED~~~pass geo fail ss...-_-
bo bian...failed means failed.. lolx...if i noe magic den good liao...help everyone change their grade to A1sssss... haha.. tats is impossible rite... go tong hua den go tis kinda things happening..lolx.. as tong hua li do shi pian ren de... lolx...
tis' the way
Reach my lovely soul.
I've been living in this world for
18 years.
I had great memories in
Yishun Town Sec School.
And also,
SJAB, my previous CCA which rocks my life big time.
Currently, slacking at home most of the time.
And I adore
sleeping!
SMILE more, people! (: